Monday, December 13, 2010

First things first.

This may seem awkward since this blog's obviously different from the other blogs from our class.  But as what our URL states, "we all need variety".

You may be wondering though what this blog has to offer.  Most blogs nowadays dwell on just a single subject, and believe me, it can get old and boring.  What we will try to do here is cover everything you can see in all their blogs, restricted by the current season we are in.

Right now, as you might have noticed, we've been posting stuff about Christmas because it's almost Christmas time.  And that's how we keep up with this blog's virtue.


I wanna try something.  And I want you to cooperate with me.
Tell me what you want to see here in our blog.
E-mail us and tell us what you want, be it about gifts, food, carols, whatever.
We will be waiting for your requests!

No comments: